Bacon Wrapped lil Smokies
- 1 package lil smokies
- 1 package smoked bacon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cut bacon slices into thirds
- Wrap sliced bacon around each lil smokie and place them into a pan,
- Evenly spread brown sugar over the top of the bacon wrapped lil smokies.
- Bake 40 minutes - until the bacon is crispy and the sugar is melted.
- It is easier to wrap the bacon if it is cold
- You can make these ahead and reheat at party time
- I prefer Hillshire Farms lit'l smokies®, but you can use any brand cocktail links.